Friday, October 29, 2004

Well, Matlock is going to the fraternity conference with me today... I am a little nervous, but I think it will be fine. I guess what makes me nervous is that the fraternity is something that is really personal to me. Most people I am with don't understand my dedication to the group or why I spend the time doing what I do. Especially when I complain about it...hehehe.

Anyway, he is picking me up and we are making the drive. I will let you know what happens.

Tony just let me know that there is a shell of an apartment (no walls, no bathrooms, no kitchen, nothing) available for $800. He seems really excited about it, I am very nervous about it. He is going to look at it on Sunday.

5 Comments:

At October 31, 2004 at 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you wasting your time with this guy? you could do so much better than trash like him.

get some self respect, then get a real boyfriend... you deserve both.

 
At October 31, 2004 at 4:13 PM, Blogger Chris said...

This guy DOES sound like an asshole. When people show you who they are, believe them.

 
At November 1, 2004 at 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Boi
Follow your heart...and I know you will, you are like that. I know how important love is to you.

 
At November 1, 2004 at 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, but you're not gonna find love with this guy, that's for sure.... he went tried going home with 2 other guys on your first date!

he's trash, and you can do so much better... people like that don't deserve your time, so don't let them have it.

 
At November 1, 2004 at 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does one "P" without a bathroom?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home