Saturday, October 16, 2004

So last night was a good time, Tony and I met with some friends for dinner, which we have all been saying that we were going to do, it just took Tony to actually coordinate it. I invited an online friend along to dinner, always doing my part to widen the circle of friends. Anyway, following dinner we all went to shooters to watch the court show (the low point of the evening) I finally had to leave... I stayed to watch Truly's first number, then I was like, Im OUT!

I hit it over to the Dock, where Skippy and I partied like rock stars until nearly 4am... He kept trying to get me to hook up with these boys who had no interest in me, or the ones that did, showed too much interest in the liquor before me... Needless to say, I went home alone, and now I am just packing for my trip. I will be out of town for 4 days this time... nothing exciting though, except for maybe Boston (I think I go there on this trip... who knows, they all run together)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home