Wednesday, October 13, 2004

WOW! Can we say RUDE!!!!

I was just chatting on gay.com saying Aloha to some of my friends, and trying to make some new ones. This guy had this picture that was really cool, it was taken from directly above his head and he was looking up at the lens. I decided I would do what I always do when I like something...tell the person responsible. This is the conversation:

Me: Hey there, I just wanted to say I thought your picture was great
Dickhead: Thanks, I wish I could say the same about yours
Me: In the future a simple thank you would suffice.
Dickhead: In that case, fine, Thank You.
Me: Yourwelcome, have a great night

Now at which point did it become ok for people to be dickheads when receiving a compliment (I would understand had I said "wow youre really hot, wanna fuck?" and continued to pester him, but don't be a dick after a simple compliment. GRRR... these gays give me gas.

1 Comments:

At October 17, 2004 at 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, how awful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home