Thursday, March 04, 2004

Well, I had a great trip over the weekend, one of the things that I love about this company is that because it is a small crew on each plane (me and 2 pilots) if you have a group of good pilots, and you have them for the entire trip, by the end of it, you can become pretty good friends. My company has a lot of younger guys flying which is cool cuz they tend to be more open to hanging out with a big Mary Sissy like myself. So on Saturday, we spent the day on the river in Savannah playing pool and drinking a local beer. I had way too much fun, and woke up the next morning with a cold =( so I slept while they went to dinner in Manchester, NH. In Greensboro, the Capt. took us out to dinner which was cool, we had a great time. I look forward to flying with them again.

I was supposed to fly to Denver yesterday, but missed my flight... the lady at security could have let me through the shorter line when I showed her how soon my flight was leaving, but she decided to play God and punish me (who does she think she is? Mel Gibson?) I can't wait to see the guys, it has been a while. I enjoy hanging with Andrew and getting to know Dave more as well as Michael. Hopefully I will be able to see my little brothers... they are all horribly busy this weekend. If not, I know I will have a great time with the other Mentors...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home