Monday, February 16, 2004

So, I have decided, one of the worst things about my job is not having a large crew to go out with when I am on overnights... for example: In an effort to keep myself sane, I decided that I would treat myself out to a very nice dinner for Valentines Day, while I was in Washington DC. I had always read articles and even full on books about how the world treats people dining alone, but God Damn!!! I truly felt like Rosa Parks... The put me in a dining room by myself, away from the rest of the dining public, who on this night happened to be madly in love couples swooning over one another, so truly it probably was not that big of a deal that I wasn't in the mix of it, but getting service was really hard, cuz they would forget I was there... then, on Sunday morning, I went to brunch by myself (I jerked off all night, I figured I at least should buy myself some breakfast) again, the same treatment (Mrs. Parks, can we show you to your table in the back of the restaurant). On a good note, I forced myself to go out in DC for a few drinks... met this really nice boy named Collin who I spent a few hours chatting with. Turns out he is a "dancer" at one of the strip clubs in DC and asked if I would come watch him...uhhhh OK... it was a nice time, a little wierd, but I have been through wierder... I mean come on I met a lover while we both worked at a brothel. Is meeting a stripper REALLY such a shock? Anyway, he seemed VERY surprised that I didn't want to rush back to my hotel to fuck. I told him I would call him on my next trip into DC and we would have dinner. Funny no one had ever done that to him before (I rather enjoyed it)... Anyway,I will write more when I get back to Cincinnati... right now, I am getting ready for bed in Boston...FUCK ITS COLD HERE!!!

PS - a nice quote I heard from the movie "Cold Mountain" that reflect my current Valentine views - "you ever want to crawl 3 foot up a bulls ass, just listen to the things lovers say to each other"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home