Thursday, January 29, 2004

Good Morning All!!!

YAY!!! today is the last day of reserve before I start my regular line... no more changing my days off at the last minute etc... So, shortly I am off to work for a very full day of flying... Cinci to St Louis, St. Louis to NYC, NYC back to St. Louis, St. Louis to Cinci... good Lawd thats a lot of time on a plane.

So some of you know I met a boy online yesterday, and we spent most of the day chit chatting... and before you know it, he is asking me if we can meet for coffee or a cocktail or something... never being one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I of course said "I would love to" I then followed up by saying, "in case you didn't notice in my profile or I hadn't mentioned it in our chat, you should know that I am HIV+", I was assured that it was no problem, and that he would see me at 10pm... I chose to tell this boy in this manner to give him an easy out to save both of us any awkward moments. Sure enough, he took it, the boy didn't show up, although I wasn't surprised, I was still disappointed... I wonder if that disappointment ever goes away, and if it goes away does that mean I have become bitter or jaded...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home