Tuesday, February 03, 2004

So I did it, on Feb. 1st, I started my new diet/excercise/self-image program. I hate doing shit like this, cuz the possibility of personal failure are pretty high. This time I am keeping a daily log book of what I eat, when and how much I excersise, goals etc... I will keep you updated on my progress.

The Boulder Bois seem to be doing well. I am having the most trouble with things I think... this long distance thing is not going so well for me I don't think. I don't get to see them as much as I would like, and hence don't feel very involved in their lives. They have their retreat this weekend, and as of right now, it doesn't look like I will be able to attend. I can't seem to get out of work. The colony didn't have their schedule for Feb. until after I bid, so it looks like I will probably miss out on their retreat, and possibly their Night Of Madness, and then probably their neophyte ceremony. Basically all the important shit. unfortunately my schedule this month doesn't have any weekends off cuz I didn't ask for any cuz I had no guidance. I sent out an email about bidding for March, and again, they have done no planning that far in advance, so again I will have to kind of bid for whatever and hope for the best. Seems that I learn most of what is going on in the guys lives by reading their blogs...

Wow, am I in a pissy mood, I should probably stop writing now, before I contaminate my entire day with this negativity... I am off to the coffeehouse for some decaff apricot tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home