Monday, March 07, 2005

WOOT!!

So I spent the weekend in Boulder, CO... watching my little brother be initiated. It is funny, I was all sad watching him give his vows and when I taught him our handshake and showed him how to hide it in a hug, I had to squeeze my eyes tight so he didn't know I was crying a little... It is not that Geoff and I were really close, but we were close enough, I was able to affect him in our few times hanging out and spending time with each other. I watched him become more sure of himself, and come out of his shell a bit. I got to see the excitement that he had when he found his very first boyfriend. I got to watch him with his own little brother and his grand-little while we all sat at a family dinner. It was so nice.

I can't imagine what I will be like when Curtis finally initiates, he and I are already very close, and i am having withdrawl symptoms from not talking to him while he is in London for spring break. Worrying that he is being careful... funny, he is the first little I have had that I have been this way with... but he is also the first little that is seeking this kind of involvement on my part. The other boys were not looking for someone to be this much a part of their lives... or at least I didn't think they were... I hope I didn't misread them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home