Saturday, December 18, 2004

I wish I knew knew what to write about... I have been in a bit of a funk. Actually it is one of the largest funks I have been in. We have had a lot of trouble at the new apartment. The plumbing is horrible and there still is no heat. For a while we were concerned about a plaec to stay, but luckily Tony made an arrangement with the landlord at our current place. i just really don't want to stay there for much longer than January. I just am not comfortable there. I told Tony that if he decided to cut his losses on the new place that I would go stay with my mom in Kansas. I have been working a lot, and no sign of it letting up before the middle of January. As I mentioned around Thanksgiving, the holidays are really shitty in this job. I will be in Rochester, NY for the holiday, as well as working on New Years Eve... I am hoping that if I just focus on work and get through this time, all will even out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home