Wednesday, December 22, 2004

EWWW!!! I HATE THE COLD!!!!

More than that I HATE the grey weather!

I don't mind snow, but if it could come with blue skies, it would be great.

It would be even better if we could figure out how to make it come while maintaining a temp of about 82 degrees, that would be really great.

If you haven't gathered, it is friggin snowy, cold and grey here in the sunny little resort town of Cincinnati. But rest assured, it is only going to get better over the holiday. The one upside to me working over the holiday is that I don't have to be in Cincinnati when the high is supposed to be 3 degrees (low of -7). Instead, I am going to be in Canton, OH which I am sure is MUCH warmer, and I follow that with Rochester, NY where if I don't return as a popcicle (complete with stick up my ass) it will be by the grace of powers much larger than me.

Tony and I seem a bit more relaxed since we found out there is relief to our living situation. We are staying here through January, and Tony told the new landlord that if the apartment is not livable by Feb. 1, that he will consider the lease nullified. I am not sure why that is a good thing, but it seems to make both of us feel better, like there is an end in sight, even if it is not the end we wanted.

I can tell I have been depressed, cuz I have been a shopping fool! Its kinda crazy, I am not usually a shopper, and it is usually a good indicator of my mood... that and the 37 pints of Ben & Jerry's in my freezer...

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2004 at 12:25 PM, Blogger Cincy Diva said...

37 pints of B & J!?! If a couple of them are Karmal Sutra and should make their way down to abiove the Pyramid, I would be forever and eternally grateful.

Love ya and Merry Whatever
The Ever Redundant Rikki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home