Tuesday, December 28, 2004

WOW!!! it is too cold to sit in my room and type much in this blog today... my computer is right next to my window, which is so drafty that it is dumb. Needless to say, I am not writing much other than to say that Comair, the airline that I work for are the most foolish business people in the industry (right behind US Airways that is). I will elaborate on this story more when it is warmer.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday, if you chose to celebrate it, otherwise I hope you had a nice weekend.

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2004 at 6:21 AM, Blogger Cincy Diva said...

I was just wondering whether you wrere going to comment on this whole Comair deal and if you actually got off the ground or was stuck here in Cincinnasty with the rest of us po'folk.
Hope to see ya soon!
Rikki Lee Tanner AKA Oxana Byool after fairly skating into work the past couple days

 

Post a Comment

<< Home