Sunday, November 28, 2004

BRRRR!!!

I am sitting in Halifax, Nova Scotia. It is flippin COLD!!! Tomorrow I am in Washington, DC... I hope to go look at the christmas decorations at the white house. I am such a sap when it comes to Christmas.

wednesday, I am going to fly to Birmingham, AL to ride back to Cincinnati with Matlock. He has asked if I would ride back with him because he is really upset about being deployed. He pulled the guilt card, so I made sure he was aware that nothing dirty would be going on, but I do want to make sure he is ok. I really am going to worry about him being shipped off. He is the first person I have known personally that is being shipped off to that stupid war.

I also decided that I am going to fly to Burlington, VT to visit a boy. I got to spend some time with him the last time I was in town, and we had a wonderful time. He has offered me to stay with him... maybe I will even go snow skiing for the first time... could be fun.

I am reading Bridgette Jones Edge Of Reason. I have decided I am the male version of Bridgette Jones. If you haven't read the books, I suggest you pick them up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home