Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Well, the snow is falling... A LOT!!!

There is a ton of accumulation, and people in this city are freaking out. Offices are closing early, fed ex is late, even the postman was behind (either the snow kept him at bay, or Terpy was stalking him).

I mentioned in my previous post that I had been a shopping fool, most of that shopping was done on ebay, and I got some of the things I bought today. One was a very beautiful pastel sketch of a nude man. The artist did an amazing job, and I sent her an email tonight asking if she had another she would be interested in selling for the same price so I could have 2 by her. I also bought a teak wood carving of a torso that I had intended to display with the sketch, but now I am not sure. Tomorrow I am expecting delivery of turquoise Buddha head sculpture, a painting and a chandelier. All of these pieces are for the proposed new bedroom, as I don't really have much of a place to display them in the current space. I have to mat and frame the sketch, I think I am going to hit the Home Emporium and buy one of their huge gilded frames (for $10)for it, I think it will be nice.

Tony is watching a movie with his boyfriend in the living room... tonight is totally the perfect night for cuddling and watching a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home