Saturday, November 27, 2004

So I just got off the phone with the crush. It was a good conversation, even though it wasn't a pleasant one to have. The good news is I know where I stand...the bad news is, I don't stand anywhere. He decided the timing is too bad to try anything more seriously. I suppose he is probably right, but as I pointed out to him, we handle hurdles very differently. He avoids them completely and moves to a track that doesn't have any hurdles in his sight (I believe all tracks have hurdles of some sort). I on the other hand, plow through the hurdles until I can figure out a way to tear them down before I get to them. I suppose that is a trait that comes with age and experience. Anyway, I am a little down about it, but really glad to know where I stand so no more energy is exerted to something that has no hope of working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home