Thursday, October 07, 2004

WOW!!! My room is mess!!!

I am very disappointed in myself, I spent so much time cleaning my room last week or whenever it was (I have slept since then)... For days, it looked really great! I was even ready to show it to a boy or 6. Then something happened. I am not sure exactly what it was, but I went off the deep end. I was HORRIBLY irresponsible with my finances from my last paycheck, and my room became a place that even pigs would have trouble calling home. I suppose the short answer is I am depressed about something, but I don't know what exactly. I mean I know the standard dating issues have definately sent me on a roller-coaster, but I don't think that in itself is enough to cause all of this (or maybe it is, I dunno), I know that I am not happy with my job... I have been working on my resume and cover letter for weeks, but there again, a task that I have started but can't seem to finish. I have been crazy busy with a ton of fraternity stuff, but I think I am just going through the motions with that. The day before yesterday, I let my cellphone die, so that I didn't have to talk to anyone, but then when I got home, Tony was in a really good mood (well, not really, he was screaming at the tv, while watching the VP debate... it was more that it was very entertaining for me to watch him turn bright red and scream at an inanimate object) Either way, he cheered me up a bit and I definately felt better about my situation after our talk. He has been seeing his boyfriend for over a month now, but I don't know anything about him... For some reason Tony is not sharing much info on him. I am not sure that his bf cares for me much, well I don't know that he doesn't, but he has not said more than 3 words to me in the few times we have met... I suppose he could just be shy. I just want to give him the friendly Orkan greeting of Nanoo Nanoo, so that he realizes I mean no harm, that I am not going anywhere, and most importantly, I just wanna know the guy one of my closest friends is dating is a nice guy... So, "Ron" if you are out there, NANOO NANOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home