Friday, October 01, 2004

I feel like that little kid on the DisneyWorld commercial... "It's today! It's Today!!" when he gets all excited cuz its the day he gets to go to Disney.

Today (well, later tonight), I get to go ride all the rides with the gays at the amusement park!!! I should not be so excited, cuz the very nature of the outing brings its own host of problems... Like what to wear!!! You have to look cute, but what you wear has to be practical... warm, and stain resistant, just in case the drag queen sitting in front of you on "The Beast" decides to throw up on you, or that pretty muscle boy accidentally spills his cosmo down your shirt! Shoes have to be cute and match the outfit, but comfortable enough to walk between the beer garden, drag show, roller coaster, AND cotton candy vendor about 10,000 times. Cologne, must me strong enough to last the entire evening, subtle enough that you don't smell like a french whore, but pungent enough to break through the smell of funnel cakes, so that you can get the hotties attention away from the food. I think I will go give myself a facial and stuff and begin on my day of amusement park beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home