Saturday, October 02, 2004

It was yesterday!! It was Yesterday!!!

So I had a great day at Kings Island yesterday... mostly cuz I was having a great time with Tony, Skippie, Chris, Shawn, and Rick. The last three, I met for the first time at the park...they are friends of Skippie. The rides were lots of fun, although the park is REALLY poorly done...which is too bad cuz it has SO much potential. They need to hire a gay to overhaul it.

After KI, we decided to go out... Started at Shooters, where I had no desire to be cuz of the Court... The Guy was there, he came up and gave me a hug, and I may have behaved a little cold... OK, a lot cold. I didn't really mean to, I mean, it wasn't my intent, as I was leaving I said something like "maybe you can call me sometime" I didn't mean that he should call for a date or anything, although I wouldn't mind if he did... he was really hot, and a sweet guy... I just meant that he should call and talk to me. I am a pretty cool guy, and if something happened that made you decide you weren't interested just call and say so. Don't ignore me, and then when you see me out act like nothing is up... that is insulting. Anyway, while at Shooters, we ran into Tony's friends, Brandon and Michael. They were teasing me cuz I wasn't with Guy (they had seen him making out with me at the Dock), and like 2 weeks prior they had come over to the apartment and had met MH, so they are like its nearly a new week, time for a trade in... Which was kinda funny cuz in the year and a half I have been here, I have had a more active dating life in the last 2 months than I have had the entire time I have been here. Anyway, Brandon said "now that you are finally single, could I ask you to dinner?" I was kinda shocked and didn't know what to say. He is cute and all, but there is some background with him and Tony that makes me nervous. Brandon made some bad decisions with his friendship with Tony a long time ago, and Tony has only recently been able to forgive him. Needless to say, until recently I heard bad things about him, so I approach it all with a very sceptical mind... But I don't think Tony would let me go out with him if he thought Brandon hadn't changed. Anyway, I told him to give me a call, and I would love to go out to dinner (I mean really, I can ALWAYS eat!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home