Sunday, October 10, 2004

Won't you meet me in Montana... I wanna see the mountains in your eyes....

So i am in Helena, MT right now for work... My computer keeps crashing.... and it is 745 in the morning. I just went on a short hike up Mt. Helena. I watched the sunrise, saw a few deer, spooked up a couple of Bunnies, and decided it was too cold for me to sit up there waxing sentimental any longer... it was time to get back to the hotel for a cup of hot chocolate. Let me tell you the people that live up here know the importance of hot chocolate, and know how to make it right... none of this swiss miss crap. I mean full on "excuse me while I heat the milk and melt the chocolate" kind of hot chocolate. Naturally I had to have a big giant marshmallow plopped right in the middle. The best part was drinking it next to the largest fireplace I have ever seen in my gay life!!!

This is one of those places where when I get rich, I would love to buy several thousand acres and have a lovely ranch for vacation purposes, retirement purposes later, naturally. Anyway, those that know me, know that I envoke the word God very rarely... mostly cuz I am figuring out what it all means... but if ever there was a God's Country, this is it. If you have never been up this way, I suggest you get up here and enjoy it, before it is all gone.

By the way, I forgot to tell you all, "B" did call. He joined me and Skippie out at the Yadda Club. We had a nice time, but I gotta tell you I am concerned. Tony was telling me that he doesn't think he has changed at all. That makes me really nervous, cuz I don't want to be with someone that I don't fully trust. I believe if you will steal from your best friend, you will certainly have no problem stealing from your trick/guy your dating/boyfriend. I am a living example of people growing and changing, and I know that I should probably just give him a chance.... I will keep you updated.

6 Comments:

At October 10, 2004 at 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be encouraging gays to visit Montana! Are you trying to get us all killed? They REALLY don't like us out there!

 
At October 11, 2004 at 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this guy got dark hair, a little on the pudgy side but not fat, about 5-9, and a cute smile??

 
At October 11, 2004 at 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the last poster is calling Brandon pudgy?

 
At October 11, 2004 at 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I had a dream that Tony posted pictures of himself having groupsex/threeways! I wonder about him sometimes!

 
At October 12, 2004 at 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go Montana....I just may have to take a trip there.

 
At October 17, 2004 at 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't mean pudgy in a bad way, if it is the same brandon I thought he was kind of cute. But if what everyone is saying about him is true, I want to steer clear myself. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home