Thursday, October 07, 2004

I almost forgot!!!

I kissed a boy last night!

I went out to sing karaoke with Skippie, and we were having a good time, getting tore up, as ya do. When out of nowhere, at quarter to 2 in the morning, in walks Michael and Brandon, and Mary (Michaels mom). You will remember Brandon from a previous blog installment, when he surprised the fuck out of me and asked me to dinner. Anyway, we all hung out till the bar closed and Brandon and Michael and Mary offered to give me a ride home. Naturally I ditched Skippie (ok, I didn't really ditch him, I told him I was going to catch a ride with them, since my place is on their way and its not on his... not totally true, but Skippie isn't that bright). When we pulled up to my building, Brandon got out of the car as well, to walk me inside... What a gentleman (I konw it is all an act, but a lady is still easily impressed) Anyway, as we were walking, he said he would call to hang out today, cuz we are both off... as I was turning to walk up the stairs... BAM! He laid a kiss on me! This boy is full of surprises. Anyway, we'll see if he calls, its still really early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home