Thursday, September 30, 2004

Heres to a "greener" tomorrow....

A brother of mine (fraternity) that I have never met and I have been chatting for the last month or so. He is very funny usually, and we have an awful lot in common. One thing that we share is our humor... But yesterday he was feeling a bit blue. I offered him a "virtual hug" to at least make him smile. Today, I knew was not going to be so great from the moment I woke up... I didn't want to get out of bed (and didn't till nearly 3pm) I then kind of wandered around doing nothing downtown before coming home and getting back on the computer... I have just been feeling down all day long, and I don't exactly know why. Today when I saw him online, I asked if he would mind returning the favor of the virtual hug... I got one step up... I got a virtual bear hug...LOL how pathetic am I. Needless to say I explained I was having a very blue day and I didn't know why. I then asked how his day was, and he told me it was a greenish day. Not being one of these gays that is really great with colors, I needed some explaination. He told me that yesterday he was blue, and today he was a little closer to being happy (yellow... who knew happy had a color) so since he wasn't quite there, he figured green would be the logical color for the day. Tomorrow is gay days at the amusement park here and I am really looking forward to it. My goal is that tomorrow will definately be at least a greenish day if not a full on yellow (I would totally settle for a really fabulous shade of turquoise *pronounced Terkwaz*)

1 Comments:

At October 14, 2004 at 5:43 AM, Blogger Cincy Diva said...

Here another hug...a couple weeks late but still valid

Huge Hugs
Rikki Lee
>:)<
I'll be rooting for you tonite...in bed but there in spirit

 

Post a Comment

<< Home