Thursday, September 30, 2004

WHO IS A LAZY BITCH!!!

I stayed in bed/in my jammies till nearly 3pm today... I just couldn't get motivated. Finally, hunger took over and had to pull myself away from the computer so that I could go feed my belly. Once I left the house, I didn't want to return, it was so pretty outside today!

Tomorrow is Pride Night Kings Island... kind of like a gayday at the amusement park! I am so excited, I LOVE LOVE LOVE roller coasters and stuff. Friends that went last year said there are like little to no lines all night long!!! I can't wait! I was supposed to go with Guy, I am presuming that is probably not happening, but who knows, haven't heard from him.

Tonight, Tony and I are seeing the play Misery. I hope it is good, cuz the novel was amazing, and I certainly loved the movie. Tony's boyfriend is involved in the production, so I hope that it is good so that I can be honest with him when I say how much I loved it. Tony came home from work early today, he is all giddy cuz its been awhile since he has seen his boyfriend... he is definately looking forward to tonight...(now where did I put those earplugs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home