Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Met a boy for coffee today... He seemed nice enough, but not really my "type" not that that really exists, hopefully we will be friends, cuz he is really funny.

I am thinking the guy is not very interested in me after all...but I am not sure... he is not very good about calling when he says he is going to, which leaves me calling him, and I don't want to sound desperate... I am going to see if he initiates the next call. Who knows, it doesn't help that I am feeling a bit needy and lonely the last couple weeks for some reason, so I suppose I could just be overly sensative to all this.

2 hours at the gym today... and my legs are letting me know that they are not most pleased about this new workout regimen

I am off to go sing karoake with the gays tonight, which should be fun... Hangin out with my friend Skippie... his boyfriend is working tonight and he wanted to go out, so I volunteered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home