Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Yay for the gym!!!

I went to the gym today and worked out my arms for about an hour and a half (plus 45 minutes on the treadmill...GOD I HATE THAT!!!)

Now it is time for a day of beauty... I have the facial mask heating up as we speak... Those things always smell so good, I always wanna eat them... then time for a pedicure, teeth bleaching and brow tweezing, and such... I think these days are nearly like trading in the old body for a new one... I will let you know how successful it is.

I have tonight off, hoping to hear from the guy and maybe hang out this evening, he has some work stuff to do tonight, and I don't wanna bug him... I am thinking low key, like hang out and watch DVD's or something along those lines...I am still feeling a bit lazy, go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home