Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Lets talk about being well rested...

I went to bed last night at 9:00!!! Tony and I were just hangin out watching TV, and I got really tired. I didn't hear from the guy last night, I presume he got busy with work stuff, I dunno. I have to work at 10pm tonight, doing the same high speed as the other day... to Newark, NJ. So I leave at 10 and get back at 9am tomorrow morning. I don't much care for these trips, but they give me SOOO much time off, I think I am going to bid them as my entire schedule for November.

Friday is Pride Night at Kings Island!!! I love amusement parks. Last year I had to work, so I was so happy that I ended up with this one off. Tony is doing a show out there, so he won't be enjoying any of the goings on... Skippie and his boyfriend are more excited than I am about it all... he keeps asking if I am going. The guy said he wanted to go but I am not sure if he will or not, we haven't talked about it much.

Ok, I think I am going to crawl back into bed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home