Saturday, March 20, 2004

OHHH, long time no post...

First, I am physically feeling much better... thanks to everyone who was worried about me.

For some reason, I am in a huge funk... I don't know what is going on... this is one of the worst depressions I have had in a long time, and I don't know where it is coming from. I suppose I should chat to my doctor and look into some meds to see if that helps it go away. I was in San Francisco the other day. Talk about the mother ship...there were more gays than I knew what to do with. I decided to attend a meeting of some under 30 poz men. It was great seeing people my own age, dealing with the same thing I am... I think the depressing part is that they are 2000 miles away. I think one may have been hitting on me... or I was wishing he was hitting on me, he was definately hot. Anyway, I am hoping to go back out there in the beginning of April... I need to feel that again I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home