Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Greetings all!!!

I am in Las Vegas visiting some friends and Brothers... Got some word from the doctor, and they are suggesting that I start meds pretty soon. I have decided that I won't start meds while I am still in Cincinnati. I am really worried that starting them while I am in a place that I hate so much will make the experience even worse. When asked about what it will be like, he didn't have much good to say. Basically said that the first month is usually hell. Lots of nausea and stuff, I suppose the good news is that I will lose quite a bit of weight. =)

One thing I am worried about is that my life is not stable enough to be able to stick to the strict schedule of meds... I never know where I will be each day at a certain time, and apparently the timing of dosage is a fairly big deal. There is also the possibility of injectable meds, and I don't know if I could stick myself, especially if I am flying. Although the sooner I learn to be ok with it, the sooner I can be comfortable enough to inject those steroids I have been meaning to buy so I can become buff. ;-)

I am a little worried that Tony is not wanting to move now, he is having health issues of his own, but he also just got a pretty great promotion at his job. He seems to love it, but I also worry (as his sister does) that he is pouring himself into his job to run from his fears about his health. Dominick has said that he would be interested in coming to Miami with me, I would love to have him around again... I can think of very few people that make me feel as good as Dominick does when I am feeling blue. He and Tony always seem to know what to say or do to bring a smile to my face.

I suppose I should close this for now... I will write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home