Sunday, September 26, 2004

OK, so one should not wait a month and a half between trips to the laundrymat!!!

This morning I drug Tony out of his bed at 9am and made him get up and about to go do the laundry. He had one little bag, I had 6 big bags... but the good news is I got it all done. AND!!! I got it all put away! My room is still spotless (well except the desk area, but Tony has promised that he will bring me the file folders that I need to organize all this stuff) As soon as the desk is done, the room will be complete. I organzized my closet today putting all my work clothes together, my dress clothes together, my goin out clothes etc... I need to put together a little shelf thing that we bought at Target for my shoes (I seem to be becoming a little Emelda Marcos) But in the midst of putting it together, I found out we don't have a phillips head screw driver!!! I will try using a butter knife later...

The Guy just called, we are going to make the most of me being in town this weekend after all, we are gonna go do something today! I am a bit nervous, I get a lump in my throat when I talk to him and I even blush a bit. He has left it up to me to find something to do, but I have no clue, it is really pretty outside maybe we can go to the park or something... I wonder if he likes the drive in? Thank God I did the laundry today, now I will have something fresh and clean to wear. He is really hot, so I better find something cute.

I will write with an update when all is said and done....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home