Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Smile White

so while out to dinner with Tony, I decided to stop at the Walgreens to pick up some shampoo. While I was there Tony and I perused the store, and I picked up this spray bronzer, cuz it was on the clearance rack... Tony was doing the right thing and reading the ingredients to see if it was just spray color or if it had something in it to change pigment (like the spensive stuff) meanwhile I did the white trash thing and took off the lid and sprayed it on my wrist. IT WAS BLUE!!! that shit came out blue. I rubbed it in a bit thinking that would help... My skin is now a lovely shade of green... anyway, I also picked up some bleach for my teeth. So here I sit with my Smile White trays in, wondering if I can get from a level 7 all the way down to a one or 2. Wouldn't that be exciting... I will let you know in 8 minutes how it works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home