Wednesday, September 22, 2004

ok, so that was a disaster...

I have been meeting boys on the internet for nearly ten years... when will I learn the lesson of never meet a boy WITHOUT A PIC???

He was nice enough, and not ugly... not really my type. What got me was that this "boy" was a woman! I mean I am sure he has a penis and all, but I was only assuming that from the facial hair. I am a big fan of a light dusting of powder on the face to soak up too much shine, and I am even a fan of a little bronzer in the evening if you need a touch of color... and LORD knows I love some shine on my lips... but this boy had full on panstick smeared on his face covered with too light of a powder... Eyebrows so tweezed they were angry, and the eyeliner would have been considered too heavy for 1984. And to top it all off, he had to scurry on home so he could get ready to sing karaoke in drag tonight.

We got on the subject of drag... never a good choice of conversation with me, but we got on it anyway. And in typical drag fashion, he didn't take long to start weaving a web of lies... Aparently this 23 year old boy can bring in $5,000 a show! Pretty impressive I would say, and he used to tour the country in drag performing in such fabulous locales as Las Vegas, NV!!! Really? Las Vegas??? where at? He named some bar that has never been there, I let him run with the story... then he said it... Sasha's. If you have ever read my bio, I credit Sasha with making me what I was in Las Vegas. I let him continue his little web of deceit... it was sad really. Then he asked where I performed... silly boy. I told him I was the headliner at Sasha's the entire time it was open, and that Sasha and I were really close friends, and that I would have to tell her I met him, since I am sure he would be glad to know... but that I didn't remember meeting him there (I met every out of town entertainer... both of them)

Anyway, back to the dating world... there is another guy I have been talking to for several months, I think I will actually grow the balls to ask him to dinner tonight..... *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home