Thursday, September 23, 2004

YAY ME!!!!

I sat out to accomplish a goal today, and I will be goddamned if I didn't finish it!!!

I planned all week to get my room completely cleaned. Meaning if I haven't looked at something in the last 3 months, into the trash it goes!!! I got everything cleaned out. Even my closet and under my bed! I am so proud of myself, and my room looks beautiful with the new duvet cover I made!

Now, I am treating myself to a night out! Maybe a boy will get to witness my room in this perfect state!

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2004 at 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.. COngrats on the kitties and the clean room n shit.. Proud of ya.. Well let me know if you need ur lil bro to have a lil talking to me MH about how he treats my big bro.. I'll bite his ear off... or something
-- Tyson
Ur Lil Bro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home