Tuesday, September 21, 2004

What a GREAT surprise!!!

Tony called me yesterday and told me that he had a surprise waiting for me when I got home. I kept trying to get him to tell me what it was, but he would never budge...

Sure enough, I walk in the front door today, ending a really shitty trip and I am greeted by the cutest little cries from the bathroom... I walk in, turn on the light and there are two of the tiniest kittens you have ever seen. They are so cute!!! We haven't figured out a name for them yet, but we have tossed around about 1,285 of the gayest "couple" names we can think of... It is two girl kitties so that plays into the decision as well.

My allergies are already acting up, but they will calm down once my body gets used to the little critters again. Doesn't help that I can't stop holding them... well, when my throat starts to close up and my eyes start to itch I generally know enough is enough, but until my body gets used to them moderation is the key word. You know if they weren't so damn cute I could leave em on the ground, but I hear their cry and I just gotta love on em a little...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home