Saturday, September 25, 2004

Well, I broke down and called the "guy"

I was gonna wait till later this weekend, but I was afraid I would be too busy with the chartering... I didn't want to seem desperate... But I caved in and dialed him up while I was getting ready for work. We had a nice chat, which was refreshing, I was afraid that he wouldn't remember me or that maybe all the water he was drinking had clouded his judgment. We reiterated that we would be going to dinner on Tuesday evening. I better figure out what I am gonna wear... I can't be lookin dumb. Hmmm, better not ask Tony for advice.

Speaking of Tony, we went to see a friend in the hospital today... Hospitals make me so sad. And I hate seeing people I like sick, especially when there is nothing I can do to help them. His IV started beeping cuz the bag was empty, and he rang a nurse... 20 minutes later no one had shown up... I was just sitting there fuming, I know that changing the bag right away wouldn't have changed anything, but still. I hope Ricky gets better very soon, he is too nice of a person to be sick... I was only partially kidding when I said I hope Tony takes him brunch on Sunday. I know it would make Ricky smile. Tony is good for that... Brightening up people when they are low. I wish he saw that in himself more. Oh well, its late and I am rambling....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home