Friday, September 24, 2004

Well, I decided to check out the rush event at Hamburger Mary's last night before continuing on to Shooters to watch the gays do Line Dancing (they call it line dancing... I call it dumb, it is like no line dance I have ever seen).

While no one got to see my incredibly clean room, I did meet a nice "guy". We talked for a long time, he is quite a bit older than me, but that doesn't bother me too much, we seem to have a lot of the same interests... Not to mention he is an amazing kisser!!! We played Tonsil Hockey while making fun of the white trash running around in their underwear. It was a good time. Did I mention that he was an amazing kisser???

We are supposed to be going to dinner on Tuesday.

I work tonight and then this weekend is the chartering in Seattle. I am very excited, this is the first new chapter with me as VPO, and I am really excited to watch Gary Chung in action. He has done a lot of work for this event and his predecessor is also going to be there to try to intimidate him. I know Gary will be amazing. He doesn't know it yet, but he is going to be Trustee of this fraternity someday.

I will try to update you on the road with a body count from Seattle... Funny thing about Seattle... They have a big ocean right there at your fingertips, and if they don't find the bodies, its hard to prove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home