Saturday, April 16, 2005

Las Vegas is beautiful this time of year!!! They have about one month of perfect weather (highs in the low 80's, lows in the mid 60's) before it all turns to fire and brimstone.

I got to hang out with Dominick last night, he finally turned 21 so I got to buy him a legal cocktail for a change (I used to make him chug my cocktails backstage so no one knew he was drinking). I realized how much I missed him. He was such a major part of my life before I moved to Cincinnati, and while I think of him often, it is times like last night when we get to hang out that I really wish we were in the same city again... Never has there been a better pair of mischevious partners in crime as the two of us. He is thinking about meeting us in Toledo to be my Sherpa for the show... I can't imagine doing a regular weekly show without Dominick doing all the real work. He always made sure all I had to do was stand there, be funny, and pretty...

I also got to see Cody last night... he looked really great (he has the nerve to say he is fat, but he looks good as ever to me). He brought his ex-boyfriend (very recent)... that was only moderately wierd for me. Anyway, today is Cody's 21st Birthday so we are celebrating tonight. WOOT! WOOT!

Joey (Fiore) had her show last night, and she did a really great job! I invited her to come to Toledo for the weekend with Tony, Ricki and I. I think the 4 of us would have a great time, and Joey could learn a lot from Tony and Ricki. Not to mention the escape from vegas would be nice for him. Hopefully he can come.

1 Comments:

At May 2, 2005 at 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah yeah yeah. Enough about Las Vegas. What's your take on Toledo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home