Thursday, April 14, 2005

YAY!!! I got to lay out in the Florida sun finally... I was beginning to think I was a curse, cuz everytime I came here, it would get all rainy. I apparently didn't spread my sunscreen on evenly, cuz I have patches where I am red and the rest of me is normal. Oh well, it will all even out in the end I suppose.

The big Toledo show is just around the corner, and even though I know I should have it completely ready to go, I have nothing prepared. We made some great costumes for me, and we have packed everything, but I am not really sure what numbers I am going to do. I was asked to perform in Wichita next month... I am really excited about that. The last time I was there, I made a fortune in tips. They were blown away. Contrary to popular belief, I do know how to paint my own face without Tony doing it for me.

Anyway, I have to get back to work now...blech!

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2005 at 6:05 AM, Blogger Cincy Diva said...

I am really looking forward to traveling to Toledo with you two

Hugs
RLT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home