Monday, March 28, 2005

people are in starnge moods today!

My little brother spoke about 3 words to me all night, the most recent crush was having mood swings, fraternity brothers that I usually talk to all the time not chatty, and the old crush I had from Vegas is acting goofy (don't know how to explain it, just goofy... but in a good way). I think I am too easily affected by other peoples actions... I found a quote today that I liked, I originally thought of it about my Vegas friend (the goofy one) the quote says:

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay for a while and leave footprints in our hearts and we are never, ever, the same. ~ Anonymous

Then I realized most of the people that are a part of my life have left footprints or else I wouldn't care that they are acting weird. hmmm... I have a very footprint trodden heart I think. I am a lucky man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home