Saturday, March 26, 2005

Not a lot to report... I am in Jacksonville,fl right now, and was hoping for some sun. Unfortunately, Mother Nature had other ideas... it is stormng here. It seems it is going to rain over this entire trip. Oh well.

Been chatting with a friend from Vegas...it has been a long time since we have really talked, but have been having some nice chats lately. Back in the day, I had a huge crush on him, I suppose I still do a bit, but I always seem to be around at the wrong time (or in this case the wrong time AND the wrong place). I am glad he has come back into my life, his is a friendship I treasured very much while I was in Vegas.

As for the crush in Toledo, I think that has passed. I mean I still think he is great, I just realize I was being silly. Anyway, you will remember that story also includes someone I called the Player and someone called the Kid. I made a mistake... the boy I thought was the player, I think is actually the Kid, and the one I thought was the kid is quite clearly the player. Wow, thats confusing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home